We are delighted to announce the release of our biggest update so far, with dozens of new features and improvements. Most of these have been developed based on user feedback, so thank you for your engagement and keep it coming!
With this release, we are delighted to welcome Sheep and Tillage farmers into our ever-growing Herdwatch community, and to improve on features already loved by thousands of Dairy, Suckler and Beef Farmers.
There are too many new features and improvements to list but here is the Top 10:
- Easy Sprays Compliance recording
- Sheep remedies recording for Bord Bia compliance
- Remedies recording for other animals Bord Bia compliance (e.g. dogs)
- Treatment course option for remedies
- Easier access to live withdrawal lists
- Watchlist for cows showing no heat since calving
- Watchlist for repeating cows
- AI Bull management including progeny tracking
- Calf registration improvements including calf size and vitality for ICBF and BGDP
- Auto-filters (e.g. over 70 days on farm, calves under 42 days etc...)
If you're up for a bit of reading then click here for all the juicy details of Version 3.5 ;-)