At Herdwatch, we want to give our members a chance to enjoy the National Ploughing Championships with x4 FREE tickets a week up for grabs! Between the 1st of August and the 5th of September EVERY member who uploads and AD on Buy & Sell by Herdwatch and shares to social media within the time period stated will be in with a chance of winning X2 tickets to the Ploughing Championships on Wednesday the 13th of September ONLY.
Who can enter?
- This competition is open to all entries between the 1st of August- 5th September.
- The competition is open to all Herdwatch members in Ireland.
How can I enter?
- Download the Herdwatch App and create a FREE Account if you don’t already have one
- Upload an AD with a picture to Buy & Sell by Herdwatch between the 1st of August- 5th September.
- Screenshot your AD and share it to your social media and tag the Herdwatch Instagram or Facebook Account.
- Tag 1 friend in the comments of the competition announcement post within the Herdwatch social page (Instagram or Facebook).
- You can enter as many times as you want!
How do we pick a winner?
Each week the Herdwatch team will view all ads created and choose 2 adverts based of the quality of image used within the ad and the information provided. So make sure you get your animals best angle!!
*Full Terms & Conditions Please see below
- The winner will be identified using Herdwatch management reporting system and the winner will be notified within one (1) working day once the winner has been confirmed.
- A prize of two tickets to the national ploughing championships will be awarded to each winner. Tickets are only valid for Wednesday the 13
- There will be two winners each week for a three-week period during the 15
- The prize is non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner.
- No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The winner must be available to use the prize on the date given. If not used within the specified time limit, the prize will be forfeited and Herdwatch will hold no liability to the winner for the expired voucher.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as Herdwatch may require.
- Herdwatch will not be held responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to this promotion; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered registrations; or registrations which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
- Herdwatch does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Nor will Herdwatch have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with the use of any of the prize rewarded.
- Herdwatch reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically.
- Herdwatch reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Our decision in relation to selection of prize winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Herdwatch will be final.
- This competition is not open to staff of Herdwatch, their immediate family members or associated companies.