It's that time of the year, when the "Summer Madness" hits and we look forward to good weather (hopefully), holidays (maybe), and for most farmers (definitely), cutting silage! Happy cattle are munching through lovely green and tasty Irish grass, and with Herdwatch in your hand, you can now walk those fields and still have access to your critical herd data, anytime, anywhere. At Herdwatch, we've also gone a little bit "Summer Mad"...
So what's happening with Herdwatch this summer?
- Advertising Campaign & Competition: This summer, we are encouraging more Farmers to say "Bye Bye Blue Book" and "Hello Herdwatch", through a national advertising campaign, with a chance to win an iPad, make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn for real time updates.
- Website Revamp: We have just completed a redesign of our website, we hope you like it!
- Teagasc Beef Open Day: Not to be missed, Herdwatch will be at the Teagasc Beef Open Day in Grange on June 18th, attending Enterprise Ireland's prestigious Innovation Tent, with Demos, talks and special offers on the day!
- Mobile Monday Launch Event: Herdwatch has been invited to participate in the EI & RTE Digital-backed "Mobile Monday" launch event in Cork on June 23rd. The event will showcase a number of local and national start-ups using the latest mobile technology. More details here on the RTE website.
- National Livestock Show: Herdwatch will be at this year's National Livestock Show in Tullamore on August 10th, where 60,000 are expected to visit and enjoy the hospitality, and the great work of the volunteers behind it all.
- UK & NI Launch: Herdwatch will launch in the UK & Northern Ireland as soon as development and testing is completed. We expect this to happen before the end of the Summer.
If you are ready to subscribe, click below and join thousands of farmers who have already made the move to Herdwatch. Thousands of Calves registered, and counting! All Features, Free updates, No hidden costs, only €130 (incl. VAT) per year with a 30-day FREE trial.